Jane Doe

Over View:
Jane Doe represents the overall story of how some children and teens live from day to day with depression, low self-esteem, and bullying. Represents the struggles and seclusion that people feel day in and day out. Represents the pain that people choose not to notice when they see it. The kid everyone laughs at in class, the girl who always gets profanity written on her locker, the boy who gets abused in the locker room. Many choose to turn the other cheek and pretend that they don't see it. That it's not their business or their fight. But by doing nothing they are feeding into this abuse. By doing nothing they are partially to blame for the kid that can't take the pain anymore and ends their own life. Jane Doe is just as important as anyone else.

Creators Notes:
I must say sorry in advance for this project. I took so much time off from school for medical reasons that this final product is not as good as it could have been. As it should have been. This topic was personal to me so I feel bad putting out this video that isn't good enough to me. I hope you all enjoy it and please leave comments. I will create a better version soon.