Jared’s Spicy Garlic Chicken

Note exact quantities are not used to make this recipe. I explained what to look for instead as that is how I actually prepare this dish.  

Ingredients  

About 5 pounds of boneless skinless chicken

McCormick Roasted Garlic & Herb

Virgin Olive OIl

Steps

• Unwrap Chicken and place on a plate.

• Brush Olive Virgin Oil onto Chicken until it is fully coated.

• Cover chicken in McCormick Roasted Garlic & Herb Mix until about half the chicken’s surface area is about ½ covered.

• Grill Chicken to 165 degrees fahrenheit.

• Place chicken on plate and enjoy!

Lens

This dish is a relatively affordable dish as chicken is one of the least expensive proteins that one can buy.  The average cost of a pound of chicken, according to a quick google search, is 3 about dollars and one can often find it for much cheaper on sale. The other ingredients in the dish are a bit more expensive per purchase, however, one McCormick Roasted Garlic & Herb and a bottle of virgin olive oil can last for tens of times making this recipe.  

This dish is also a relatively healthy dish. Boneless skinless chicken only has 165 calories per serving. In addition to that, it offers an amazing 31 grams of protein. I ate this dish frequently when I was lifting as it was a great source of protein at a low cost. Protein helps us build and replenish muscle and people who are actively training must eat more than the average individual. While olive oil is high in calories it consists of monounsaturated fat as it is thus considered good fat by many nutritionists, rather than trans fats and saturated fats, which are generally considered bad for you.  

This meal is not very processed as the chicken is a natural ingredient. Using virgin olive olive olive oil means that the olives were only turned into oil using a machine but no chemicals or additives.