Jazz Silva Sanchez Capstone

The AuthaGraph Map in my opinion is very innovative and different to your convention Gerardus Mercator map. The reason this map was made, was to provide a new pint of view. It was perfect for what I was trying to achieve. I wanted people to know that the world is not as separated as it seems to be. My initial inquiry was “How can I make sure everyone coming into SLA feels represented when it comes to art?”. My initial thought process was to actively represent that we are all different and can’t be categories into one group. But I feel that stems from my middle school mindset. SLA has changed my perspective on a lot of this. SLA constantly challenges my inner bias and thought process. My fellow classmates also acknowledged that we aren’t the same. After I made that realization there was a new goal to my capstone. This goal made my inquiry change. My inquiry had shifted into how can future SLA students acknowledge the difference without categorizing themselves. I’m asking how can we start proactively show students that we all have differences but not letting that stop us from interacting with each other. What better way to show a physical example of the world. This project also has a quirk. It’s purposely left unfinished.

annotated-Annotated%20Bibliogrpahy%20%20