Jon's Three Keys To Success

Jonathan Rodebaugh

Ms. Shagin

CTE Engineering

9/26/18

Jon’s Three Keys To Success.

Introduction:

My definition of a strength would be a key to one person’s success. Not everybody has the same strengths because everybody is different. I came up with 3 strengths that I personally think to enable me to succeed. The first one would be my work ethic, I believe hard work is a huge reason for success. Second is professionalism if you can present yourself as someone who acts well in a workplace I think that will help you in the long run. My third strength is my curiosity. Not knowing something and not trying is one thing, but being will to try new thing and learn how to do things helps a lot, that is why I try to accomplish this every day.

Jon’s Work Ethic:

I think one of the biggest things that I can do for any task I have, is to put in a good workload, and have a good work ethic. There is a lot of assignments at school or skills I am trying to learn that I am not good at. Even though I’m not the best at them, I show that I work hard at them, and that helps me a lot. I also try to plan out times in my head that I can do the work, or time to study so I can get better at certain things.

Jon’s Professionalism:

Sometimes kids my age got to a public or professional place, and they cause a ruckus. I try to not do that, I try to act with professionalism. When I enter a public place or a business, I try to get to know the place and the people before I get too comfortable with it. I always act with professionalism, with my voice and my actions.

Jon’s Curiosity:

If I am faced with something really hard that I don’t know I try not to just shy away from it because it is too hard. I am always eager to learn new things and experience new things. I think that will help me in the real world. That is because if I am faced with a new opportunity I won’t run away with it just because it is something new.

Conclusion:

I believe these three strengths will help me a lot throughout my time in CTE Engineering. I know this will be hard and I can use my work ethic to help me push through. In my ILP I will be working with a business so I will use my ability to be professional to make a good impression. There will be new things that I will experience, and I will use my curiosity to figure those things out. I also think that I will gain new skills by going through CTE Engineering.