Journaling TED ~~Why does food matter?~~

Essential Question
 Food matters because it's something that is essential for every human being. Not only is food important in PA but in this entire WORLD.Without food we would starve and starvation in PA and the entire world isn't a good thing at ALL.I mean imagine how many deaths there would be, this would just make the population decrease by a lot.If starvation were to be a serious issue in my community then no one would be in a good state both physically and emotionally.Finally,stating that food really matters it's just something needed for survival.

If I were not only a student I would want to change this world.Perhaps, something that can put an end to world wide starvation.That would be wonderful! Maybe even for people going through poverty and suffering by starvation they would for sure benefit from this change. Another reason why food is important is because it provides people with the necessary protein that people need and deserve.This gives everyone the strenght and power to do the most simplest things they desire. This is something everyone does and without this we would be lonesome.

This is why food matters.