Karima Hadjeb Slide

Untitled presentation (1)

This is my new slide. Yes i did not change the theme but i added more things and they have a deep mean then when you just read them, well at least they to me. So the most important thing is that in the middle of the slide there is a quote that says ‘ i learned a lot about life with a ball in my feet’ and this quote just means that playing soccer taught me alot. The second thing is in the left upper corner it says ‘My ha'pennies’ and that just means that soccer just really keeps me happy. And then in the right upper corner it says ‘My home’ and this just means that  when i'm playing soccer or just when i'm at a soccer field i feel like i'm at home. Then in the left bottom corner it says ‘My goal’ what i mean by this is that i wanna be a soccer professional player and also when im playing soccer i always set a goal for myself before practice or even a game. And finally bottom corner it says ‘My life’ and this is the most important one because  it's just basically saying that soccer is my life and i would do anything to continue soccer for my whole life and never stop playing no matter what because i truly love it with a passion.

Soccer helped get through life because it shows me different stuff for example when your during a game people will push you and trip you and many other stuff but you never give up you always get back up and keep running after the ball and also when you shoot the ball it doesn't always go in but you don't give up you try again and again until you get it in.

I made the changes because i felt like in my first slide wasn't really interesting and it didn't really have a lot of information it was just a picture with two words so this time i put it more words and also it has different colors because they all blend in together and also you can really see the words because they are bright.