Kayla Kelly's Capstone

What I wanted to focus in my capstone Project was People having a not so happy day and help them also learn physics. In my Idea I specifically targeted to teach people physics but if I where to be requested to teach people something else I would go for that, But I also do what it to be or feel like the people using it or around it be forced to learn physics, which is why if I had more time in the building to laser cut this and paint it and make it feel more comfortable and so people would not feel force to learn what the board is teaching them. If I could make a physical one and put it up some where I would I also want to make sure it where people are both welcome to use it and learn something or just use it because it is fun and they are having a very stressful day. I would also encourage all people to enjoy it, not just people who are having a bad day, because if more people use it then it will encourage the people who really need it to relief all they're stress. Research and Bibliography https://docs.google.com/document/d/1H8X7kW8d_1kQBsofKK8RKsUACJAPHc2EzciS3Chhv6Y/edit

Screenshot 2021-05-10 230151
Screenshot 2021-05-10 230151
Screenshot 2021-05-10 230747
Screenshot 2021-05-10 230747