LaBrum, Harrison

Me
I decided to create a slide that was completely antithetical to what's considered good design. Text is overlapping, images are stretched out of proportion; overall it's schizophrenic and disorderly. In reality this was born from my laziness and refusal to complete the assignment but I decided that I might as well turn it into a guide of What Not to do While Creating a Presentation. However I think this slide represents me in a much more personal and realistic way that any clean and simple one might. It's unorganized, has no linear thought process; it's just a collage of ideas, images and unfunny in-jokes. I like to think that last sentence properly describes me as well. One of the concepts that came to me while finishing this up was that a slide shouldn't just talk about or show who you are, it should be your parallel. It should be designed so that when it's being described, adjectives and ideas should be shared with it and you.

I also created a second slide. This was when I realized that this stuff is graded and i can't just turn in some sub par project and call it "muh artistic achievement". The second one was a parody of sort on the whole "inspirational image and SUPER DEEP QUOTE" style, but also holds a personal truth of mine.