Lend A Helping Hand .

We are asking for help for the people and citizens or maybe even the government to help the people in poverty. People are helping the people in need by giving food and clothes. One organization is the salvation army which is a organization that helps man and women that are in need and need clothes and other things. But to me  this isn't enough i think they should make a home for the homeless people and keep track of who is living where and help them by feeding them good meals and good clothes. Also give them a place to take a shower and bathe themselves. 

Organizations that help the poor:

American Rescue Workers Canton Corps.
A Christian, non-profit organization that gives spiritual and material aid to those in need.
330-455-8155

Catholic Charities of Stark County 
Provides programs and services to Stark County that further the social mission of the Catholic Church: First Step Center for Family Support, Counseling, Adult Day services, emergency assistance, etc
330-491-0896

Community Harvest 
Collects perishable and prepared food that would otherwise be wasted from local restaurants, caterers, hospitals and the food industry, and distributes food to local soup kitchens, shelters and hot meal programs helping to alleviate hunger.
330-493-0800

Habitat for Humanity 
A  Christian housing ministry working to eliminate poverty housing in our area.
330-493-6500

Hunger Task Force 
Helps individuals in the community when they encounter crisis situations by supporting them with food 
330-455-6667

Multi-development Services of Stark County 
Mission is to provide supportive programs and services to at-risk community residents in order to empower them to realize their potential as individuals, family members and neighbors 
330-471-9139

Project St. Nicholas Returns, Inc. 
Mission is to anonymously provide assistance for those in need, ultimately exemplifying the Golden Rule throughout Northeast Ohio.
330-493-8034

Salvation Army 
Mission is to preach the gospel of Jesus Christ and to meet human needs in his name without discrimination
330-453-0159

Sisters of Charity Foundation 
Supports and furthers the mission and ministry of the Sisters of Charity of St. Augustine. The principal components of their ministry are health, education and social services.
330-454-5800

Stark County Urban League 
A social service and civil rights organization whose mission is to assist African Americans in the achievement of social and economic equality
330-456-3479

Total Living Center 
An organization devoted to helping the poor, needy, and sick.
330-455-3663 

imgres
imgres