Let's Make A Change

Hello again to my blog post readers. How are you guys doing? For all my new readers for my I had been assigned a project that is supposed to be talking about problems in the world. I had to choose a topic that I had to do research on and had to do a agent of change which basically is like how was I going to get people's opinions. . After we choose are topic we had to do research on the topic for our first  blog post. So, for you all know that I’m doing stop and frisk for my you & the world project. Previously I did my interview with a cop about stop and frisk  to get their opinion on it. During the interview this really made me be surprised about this cop’s opinion because he told me that “stop and frisk is unconstitutional so that's why he doesn’t use it.” So that  showed me how some cops don’t want to use it because they know that they are wrong for that. So, what I am still going to do for my agent of change is that I am going to donate to an organization called ACLU. I am going to raise money and make my donation.  Hear is a picture of the organization home page.

Screenshot 2017-06-10 at 11.25.13 AM
Screenshot 2017-06-10 at 11.25.13 AM

This project was very interesting to me because I got to learn more and see great sources for stop and frisk. My favorite part about this project was interviewing my because I got to see an actual cop opinion on this.

Annotated Bibliography