Lobbying against "Rolling Brownouts"

The main things I am lobbying against are budget cuts. But I am leaning more towards a specific type of budget cuts called "rolling brownouts". Which are budget cuts towards firefighters. Because of these budget cuts they are taking away from things like education, policeman, and firefighters. instead of taking away from other particular things they are going after children's education and our safety. Its nuts. My dad is also a firefighter so this specific topic hits closer to home for me.

The main supporters of this are mainly Firefighters, families of firefighters, other people who are being effected by the budget cuts such as: schools, police, ect. Finding the main opponents of this lobbying act was a bit tricky. At the moment I can't find anyone mainly in charge of the budget cuts towards the firefighters. But since the Government is in charge of all the budget cuts, I am guessing a broad answer would be the Government.

I know there are already people lobbying that the school cuts and all the cuts that don't make sense to stop and such. Last year I remember going to Harrisburg and there were a bunch of schools there protesting about the school cuts at how they needed to stop hurting the children's education. I believe there were also many protest about the budget cuts towards the firefighters and the police. But I can not find anything other then protests happening in this area. I would like for the Government to stop cutting the firefighters because taking ladder trucks or engines away from the firehouses are not only putting everyone in more danger then they already are in but also not letting the firefighter do their job. How can you fight a fire without the proper equipment. So it needs to stop.

I am finding a lot of information about incidents that have happened because firehouses did not have the proper equipment for the job. The biggest one I have heard of is a fire that had happened in Olney and two kids had died because one of the firehouses were closed due to budget cuts so a firehouse farther away took the call only to find out that by the time they pulled the two boys out, they were already dead. It tragic and all because the Government is taking away need equipment from some of the men who keep this city safe. It ridiculous, I believe it should be stopped.