Lobbying Pro Patient Protection and Affordable Care Law #2

Of the Senator that I would most be able able to appeal to would be Sen. Bob Casey Jr.. Sen. Pat Toomey would support my agenda ever as he is a typical right-wing senator, reluctant to fund medicare. Casey was born in Scranton to already political family. He went to prep school and taught in philadelphia while in college. He initial ran to governor but lost. He then became Pennsylvania's Treasurer.  He ran for senate in 2006 and has held the seat since.

What makes him a good center to my lobbying efforts is his view toward health care and care of young children in general. As treasurer he make daycare and other programs for the younger generations more affordable. Then a senator he focused on assuring CHIP stead in operation and other beneficial health care programs. He seems very rooted in helping the less capable just as the overall health care law was intended. He does seem very generic brand democrat but he does seem to focus a lot more on health care than the usual. 

He is more cautious and thinks further ahead than other senators. The health care law is taking that approach so it's understandable he would support it. For example, he is requesting aid for fema storm aid before we even have had a snowflake. He cares about the individual counties of his state.He fought to save community development. We share values about important to a community togetherness. I think he can take this beyond philadelphia and push my agendas to the national level.