Longnu Nhan Q1

According to the dictionary, art is the expression or application of human creative skill and imagination, typically in a visual form such as painting or sculpture, producing works to be appreciated primarily for their beauty or emotional power. I personally think that art has many different meanings. Some people think that art is something that relieves their stress and get let them be creative.

I described art as an expression. The colors can describe the person's feelings. Each other has different meanings. Artist usually put colors in their paintings to represent their emotions. I personally don't use art to express my feelings. It's just not my thing.

For my art piece, I decided to do something unique. I thought many things to do, but it wouldn't click for me. Until the last minute. I used my knowledge about recycling  and my artistic hands to lead me to the idea. I was stacking these yogurt cups up and I thought about the earth. The earth has green as the grass and then blue for skies. So I decided to draw the beauty of earth onto the cups. The only thing I would change is the timing. I waited until the last minute which was not a good idea and text out how to stick the yogurt cups together.
download

download