Los Angeles Print Making.

Printmaking is made from different surfaces. Surfaces that can be flat or textured. It's a good way of duplicating art and easy transport and exhibit. It's important because its one of the most important type of art that spreads culture and knowledge. Printmaking is made through many different types of categories. Relief printing, intaglio, lithography, serigraphy and much more. My painting has an elephant shape figure. The elephant has a lot of jewelry and tattoos it seems like, these little different features added to the elephant has a religious meaning behind it. The elephant is sitting down in these huge long leaves in which are shown in the background. I like how in the painting has a lot of detail and shades and also the fact that there isn't much open space it makes it really interesting to look at. I appreciate how the objects in the painting are not realistic to show the culture behind the image. Last but not least what I also find interesting about the painting is the depth and contrast with the shade and the placement of the objects on the painting. 
Fiorito_ganeshaprint
Fiorito_ganeshaprint