love story

The date is October 6Th to be exact .I had just got out off the Franklin institute and I was on the way home with a friend that I have a lot of feelings for but I don’t know how to tell her. But today I decided that I would do something about to change it. It is now around 4:45 in the afternoon and are on the eastbound Market Frank-ford train. The train says that the next stop is York-Dauphin so I think to myself if I’m going to do something I would have to do it before Allegheny. Now we are at Berks so I think that now is the write time to do so and tell her how I was feeling. I froze at about what I was going to say. Now I’m at York and dauphin. So I start to tell her the things that I like about her. I tell her, wow I love the way you and I are always chilling. It makes me muy feliz to talk to you. She blushes and covers her face. I knew I was in the clear when she did that because that was a sign of he liking something. So I begin to hug her. I think to myself its now or never. So I tell her, mi amor what do you think if we, and like a fortune teller she finishes my thought. She says, whatever your question is the answer is yes. So I now I'm at my stop, I give he a kiss on the cheek and she grabs my face and kisses me and I say hey hit me up when you get home and I walk off on the platform on Allegheny and go home.

So as the love story begins to unravel I sit there as I slowly become the envy of all of our friends. We went to every one our classes together because I had purposely took a placement test so I can be in side all our classes together .The first couple of weeks were cool, we were always together and would eat, study, chill, do work, and everything together. I was told that her and I would be together for all of high school or at least a very long time together because we were really in love. I knew everything about her and she knew everything about me. I loved the fact that I was so open with her like for example when I had a problem in any class or in life in general she was always their to talk to, those are the things that I will never forget and will always hold dear to my heart.

The only problem that i had when I was going with her was the weather and the way it affected my asthma. So to give you a big picture to explain my condition; when it got cold and I inhaled the brisk October/November it made ma air ways tighten and get smaller not letting me breath. 400 grams , 600 grams , and still counting grams of Steroids,Albuterol,Ranitine, and many more medicine that I received where the only thing keeping me able to breath but it was also only available at the hospital. When i needed medicine it was either to late or not strong enough for my asthma so their fore I had to go to the hospital. While admitted she would come to my beside and tell me how school was and also bring me food and tell me a random story on how she fell out of no where or how she was going to run a billion miles in a circle(its realy more of an Oval). Track and Cross-Country where her favorite things to do but i was never able to be their because it was in the hospital and that wasn’t fair for her.

When I think back to that day all I can do is cry. I cry not because I am sad but I because I am not able to handle all the feelings I have. I guess you can say that its my fault because that’s what would be a good idea so I wouldn’t have to see the one I love go through a bunch of conflicts and hard ships because I’m not their to help her with her problems and console her. But at the same time what can I do the last time I was in school I left in an ambulance to Hanamin hospital because I couldn’t breath. To make this tense scenario I guess I couldn’t breath because being with her was breath taking. So the date is December 26,2010 and its about 4:45 in the afternoon and I get on the phone and call her and tell her that I don't want her to go through all this and I make the decision to break up with her . It was not easy to tell the one you love the most that you and her can no longer be because of the fact that your asthma is acting up and leaving you in the hospital. So she takes the break up pretty hard from what I heard but by the time school had started again after the winter break she was over it and also me. Even though it hurt a lot I think that it wasn’t a bad decision because I still care about the one I love but, also I think it was dumb for the reason that I gave her up. One day I hope to rekindle the spark that we once had…