Macbeth Creative Piece

​This is my quarter three benchmark, I chose to write a song explaining the story of Macbeth in a nutshell in the best way possible. This is his journey towards the end of his life in Rap.

Here are the Lyrics to my song.

Macbeth was just a man, Whose wife had a plan, she basically woke up an said "Baby, take out your mans”.

He's wondering why? She wants the Fame and the fortune,
Consequences aren't important, now she's thinking in the moment.
He really didn't want to hurt her, but this was a different kind of murder.  So every time she brought it up, he said " we will speak further ( Act 1.5, Line 63).

So he went and did it, lacking to no pleasure, Emotional Diamonds were made from the peer pressure.

He was falling down a ladder, but to her It didn't matter, She was wondering how he could commit the crime and forget to drop the daggers, She was kinda mad, she was kinda hot, But he said " I cannot Bear to think on it I dare not"( Act II.2, Line54-55).

He could say he's heartless. We know he's bluffing,
That guilt rose faster than bread in an oven.
"O full of scorpions  in my mind, wife you know that Banquo, and his Fleance lives" (Act II.2, Lines 1-2).
Do you know what that mean? He has a couple kids, They could come & take his home, watching his throne,
But they know what he’s about, never in much doubt, like a teenage date, he knew he had to Take Him OUT.

He always wanted more, decisions were kind of poor,
"I stepped in Blood so far that I can wade no more" 
(Act III.4, Lines 137-138).

That's something that he said, his mind is going to shreds,
Where are those three witches Dressed as nurses with the Meds?
He's been going crazy, that's just something so amazing,

Going hard? Hardly, Macduff got an army,  Late to your own funeral? Macbeth was kinda tardy, They fought to the finish, Macbeth’s Reign diminished, “And I will try my last, Before throwing my shield”(Act V.8, Lines 32-33)

But how are you balling, Playing the field? You would think that he would have begged, please baby please!

But He’ll rather die on his feet rather than live on his knees.

Macbeth Ft James.