Macbeth Creative Project

Macbeth Brains

The project above is the creative portion to my Macbeth Analysis quarter 3 benchmark. It shows how much influence Macbeth, The Witches, and Lady Macbeth have over Macbeth’s mind act by act through brain pie charts. It also includes a quote underneath relating to the chart and a little blurb explaining why the chart looks like it does. The first thing I did when creating this project was making the charts. Afterwards I put the key on the page and added the charts. Then I added the quotes and the blurbs. The most difficult part about this project was making the charts and organizing them the way I wanted on the page. I am really proud of the organization of the project and how the brains look. I am not organized nor neat so to come up with such a clean looking, organized project was exciting for me. Often, my projects are not so aesthetically appealing. I would put one brain on each page and make a slideshow out of them rather than just one poster. I would have more room to add everything I wanted. I learned other underlying themes and emotions of some of the characters. I also learned about some “modern day Macbeths”. I learned that if I give myself enough time, I can come up with an organized appealing project.