Macbeth Dies A Tragic Hero.

This is my Macbeth creative project for english class. I wanted to show his's stages throughout the play.  I wrote Macbeth's name 5 times to represent all the quotes that I incorporated. It also shows that Macbeth's name changes it's font, color, etc because it shows the audience how much his character changes. It goes from bottom to top, Act 1 to Act 4. I used two quotes from Act 3 therefore, I didn't amalgamate quotes from Act 5. For my first quote, Lady Macbeth was conversing with her husband saying that he wasn't a man until he killed King Duncan. That's why I drew LADY over lapping Macbeth to represent the dominance in Lady Macbeth's character. I colored LADY in pink because in the play she was using her feminine features (being a woman) to her advantage. The second quote which is blue is similar with the quote Macbeth saying that he will not sleep innocent any more because he feels extremely guilty on the deed he has done. I drew a night cap, "zzz", moons, and stars to represent his sleep. The third quote which is in yellow represents his royalty and greed. He has finally received the crown and is now convincing the murders that Banquo is their enemy as well. Macbeth is taking over Lady Macbeth's manipulative character trait and using it on the murders. The swords represent how many times Banquo gets stabbed. I drew the ghost of Banquo sitting in Macbeth's seat at the banquet. Whenever you see a gold crown it emblematizes Macbeth. The fourth quote is all red and bloody because the quote regarding that is when Macbeth says he has stepped in blood so deep... The red color betokens the body count that Macbeth has annihilate. The last and final quote which Macbeth recites is that he is not worried that the forest will walk to Dunsinane hill. So I split the Macbeth in half, I drew "MAC" in trees to represent the forest and the "BTH" as the hills. I had the idea to draw the "E" the moving people who carried sticks to the Hills and the crown exemplify where Macbeth is located which is in the hills. All of these Macbeth's are written to show the change in his personality once he was crowned King of Scotland. Since I love to draw and paint, this wasn't that much of a challenge for me. I'm most proud of the creativity I put into the project. I would change the quality of the work. I might add more quotes next time.