Macbeth Playbill

Out of the blue, my partner, Nickell Caesar and I have decided to playbill about Macbeth. We chose to make a playbill because it may sound simple but the room for creativity is incredible. In addition, a playbill is something an audience would expect before seeing a play. Anyways, our process worked incredibly well because we had ideas sparking out in the beginning of the benchwork. To add to that, our first idea had to connect with the status of king. Our second idea was to show bloody madness and pain by showing the thorns which symbolize pain. 
We chose to add the crown for the playbill cover, because,  he was the new king of Scotland, after he killed King Duncan. The thrones are surrounding the crown, because, Macbeth was able to gain the crown(power) but at the same time, it's hurting him. We chose the blood because it was a motif, blood was shed a lot while Macbeth was ruling. Macbeth killed Banquo, Macduff's family, King Duncan, etc. All new roles that Macbeth gained was due to him killing, to become king he killed Duncan, and to become Thane of Cawdor he killed the previous Thane.
Macbeth Creative Project (1)