Marcus Burrell "Flex" music and culture assignment

The culture I am apart of is being a positive person, and not always trying to look at the negatives of everything and anything. I stutter very often, but you don’t see me walking around silent and not talking. Or always upset and angry at the world because of what my problem is. 

DJ Lil man demonstrated that perfectly. He’s makes party music to party to, and at party’s you are happy, excited, and ready to have fun. That’s the type of people who are apart of my culture. In his video flex, it’s a group of boys dancing and showing you how to do the dance, “Flex.” There’s flashing strobe lights in the back, and smiles on everyone’s faces. That screams Marcus. 

I can’t listen to the music that’s out now because it’s either talking about what new stuff, how much money, and how sex their artist is having. Personally, I don’t care about what you have because it won’t help me in any way. That’s also bragging as well, and I’m not one to brag. I let my actions do my talking. In the video “Flex,” DJ Lil man did a great job of showing that in his video, and he and the rest of the DJ’s out there are keeping music alive to me in my eyes. With out them I probably wouldn’t listen to much music.

DJ LILMAN ft. GUTTA - FLEX (Official Video)