Marijuana: A Last Hope

Thanks to all my readers who have been following my blogs! But unfortunately this will be the last one I will post. While I was researching more on modern uses for medical marijuana i stumbled upon a study done by Scripps Research Institute which is based in California. There research concluded that marijuana helps prevent an enzyme known as acetylcholinesterase or plaque in your brain that cause Alzheimer's Disease. The active ingredient known as THC (which some researchers say is to blame for the addiction to marijuana) prevents these enzymes. Marijuana is essentially the answer for the prevention of a major brain disease. Marijuana also has been shown to control mental diseases such as bipolar disorder, depression, and schizophrenia. People who have bipolar disorder studies show that it controls the rate from which the person goes from a high to a low. Studies also shoe people who suffer from depression and take marijuana as an anti depressant there moods have become better. A negative to this treatment though is the study was done on lab rats and a different study on humans show that this is not the case. In 2006 a study was done by Hasibe, Morgenstern, Cui, Tashikin. They tested weather marijuana increases the risk of lung cancer in non smokers of tabaco. The test results showed that it did not increase the risk of lung cancer in humans. They also did the study on tabaco smokers and it tripled the risk of getting lung cancer. A study done in 2007 by California Pacific Medical Center showed marijuana stops the spread of the cancer. A study done by Colombia University showed that people with HIV who smoke marijuana four times a day increases the appetite which is a huge medical benefit, it also reduces neuropathic pain.  Marijuana can be a non toxic alternative to chemotherapy. Complutense University of Madrid did a study that showed marijuana kills brain cancer cells by essentially making them eat each other killing the cancer completely. The active ingredient THC is responsible for the treatment of brain cancer. People who have ADD can take marijuana and it helps to calm down the body with no side effects to it. Readers, I have given you loads of summaries of different studies and showed how marijuana was used trhough history and all of its benefits. These facts are here, marijuana is not harmful to the body. People need this drug and it can be made a profit out of non the less. It can be an alternative to the painful toxin for cancer patients known as chemotherapy. People don't have to go through pain to get better. Marijuana has no side affect and it does more harm than good. Why would anyone want to get ride of something that could save the life of millions of people? If it became legal, imagine what we could do with it. A cure for cancer, a cure for HIV/AIDS! Help these people with these diseases, help people get jobs. You an make a difference, join the fight. 
Alzheimers
Alzheimers
breast-cancer-ribbon
breast-cancer-ribbon