"Me" slide

For my slide, I decided to use four elements of design. I used bleeding, contrast, empty space, and the rule of thirds. The element of bleeding is when the picture doesn’t fit on the slide. I decided to use this element because it was a nice way to save space and make the slide more organized.  I used the rule of thirds so the first thing you see is the picture and then it will guide you to the text which it will be related to the picture. Following the rule of thirds, I added the empty space element so it creates a clean background and focuses on the text and the picture. 
The empty space makes the colors contrast. It makes the colors contrast together in a way that you can focus on both of the colors. Only that one of them reflects better than the other.

ME
ME (1)
The critiques I received were mainly about how I could use the space on my slide. They helped me a lot, so I decided to get delete the pencil because it doesn't seem to relate to the theme of the slide. I changed the position of the turtle, instead of just showing half of the turtle, I'm showing more of its head than its tail. I also made the word "ME" bigger and change the font. Some sources I used to make my slide better where the Zen Presentation and the IKEA article.