Me Magazine slide Rivera

Slide Project Rivera (1)

Slide Script

Hello My name is Benjamin Rivera and this is my slide. Based off of my Me Magazine I put a collage of things that I enjoy to do. I research how to make a slide pop to that viewers eye. First I made sure to use big letters. If you use smaller letters then people won’t be as interested in the slide because they want to  be able to she all the print without trying hard.  

Next to do was what type of pictures to put on my slide. I thought long and hard and thought what about sport action shots and I picked things that I liked and of course I had to put myself on the slide. One thing I put was a superman sign because I represent team superman. I picked sport action shots because one I play sports and that’s a passion I have and I thought it would pop out. I could just pick any pictures though. I made sure that everything was nice and smooth so you didn’t have to look really close.

I looked up sports magazines and notices they changed the colors of the pictures. It made the image look smoother with contrast. So I used that idea and put it into my slide to improve and change the pictures. I didn’t make everything the same color because I felt like it should be creative.

Now it was time to make everything pop out. The background was next. In the IKEA website all the products had a nice background that made the product look good. But it also makes it really pop your picture out. What’s something that people get attracted to when they see if for the first time. Shiny things. I looked up a bright star edited the coloring and poof I had my background ready to pop out.