Media Fluency

Untitled presentation

I had many thought to do for my slide. I went back and forth on I should do. At the end I ended up choosing, what I love the most about myself. And that is being the fact that I am Puerto Rican. I love being part of the Puerto Rican culture and I wouldn’t trade it for the world. I first thought of putting my background as the Puerto Rican so that it would be obvious what I’m talking about. Then I had decided to add in my family. I took some pictures from my phone and added them onto my slide. I have my brothers, my stepmother and my grandpa. I also added in something that my grandma always made for me, Arroz con habichuela. And if you don’t know what that means, it means Rice with beans. Finally, I added in a quote that my grandma told me once I moved to the US. The quote is ¨I might be far away but I will always be close in your heart¨. Obviously, my grandma told me in spanish so I translated it for this slide. This is what I think show well about me because I really just love being a Puerto Rican