Media Fluency

The slide you are now looking at describes me in many ways. The quote you now see is my favorite quote by a youtuber. He’s funny, sad, serious, and so much more. I chose this quote for a lot of reasons, but the main reason is because this is something that's going to help me throughout my years of high school and college. It has a giant impact on me in a lot of ways. The lion to the right isn’t just my favorite animal, but also because the background is black which means I am a lone lion. Lastly is the meaning of the flag of where I am from. This is something very big in my life and will stick with me forever. The dollar at the top means I have a dollar and a dream. The dollar doesn’t just mean I have a dollar and a dream, it also means that you can do very big things with little things. And also the flag is just to represent. At first I didn’t know what to do at all. I was confused and I did not know what I have to or could put on the slide. So I started to think about what I do everyday and what I like to do and my influences such as the quote by my favorite youtuber.

SLIDE- TECH (1)