Media Fluency

Media Fluency Slide (2)

This slide took a lot of thinking, and planning. Being that a slide can be considered a glance media, I thought of an acronym that would be understood. What describes my life in a matter of 3 seconds? I used LIFE to make the acronym Learning Identity Football Eagles. I chose Learning because my education is extremely important to me. I chose identity because the slide shows a lot about who I am as a person. Football because of who big of a role it has played in my life over the past couple years, and finally the Eagles because I’ve been obsessed with them ever since I was born.

My slide purposely had lettering that stuck out so people would notice it. According to the presentation zen website our slides should be “digestible in a matter of 3 seconds” and that's what I tried to do. To be creative I tried to make some of the lettering, and pictures “bleed” of the page. Lettering on half the slide, and a collage of photos on the other for the consumer to notice. Overall the slide had all content necessary. The slide had details about me and showed a lot about who I am. The slide sort of looks like a IKEA Billboard also. It is overall filled with pictures, and eye catching detail that shares my identity.