Media Fluency

This is a slide that depicts my nature in a limited amount of space and items. I took information from the websites provided and used that to help me design and add character to my slide.I used contrast, bleeding, and I made the slide straight to the point. I like the image of some geometric figures because it adds a cool element to the simplicity of the slide. All three of these items make up a simple yet intricate display of who I am, plus it adds a simple message that adds character and color to the slide. I pulled inspiration from websites like Tumblr and Pinterest where this type of look is used quite a lot. I wanted to use these different image styles to reflect the vision I had prior to the creation of this slide. Also, the videos and examples of different billboards helped me to design the slide. My classmates helped me out by giving me suggestions on how to make the font bigger and to add a picture that tied in more with the quote.  

photo: http://webdesign.tutsplus.com/articles/design-a-stylish-timeline-portfolio-page-using-photoshop--webdesign-17055
Tech Slide
Tech Slide