Media Fluency

Black hole  (3)

Mamadou Samassa

Based on the research I’ve done on slide creations I learned that many element must being incorporated together to have the best of slides. I will start off by explaining the lines, it is very essential to have lines that demonstrate a symmetrical character in what you are doing so people that have visual component of your work. The visual elements include shape,form,value,space,color,texture. Something I learned was that whenever you are trying to show your highlight of your slide make it big and it will add contrast ”Contrast gives you a lot of flexibility with text, backgrounds, and object¨. “You cannot get large enough” and remember that you should play around with physical shapes have fun! and then we have the elements of art which are: rhythm,balance,emphasis, gradation, harmony, variety, and movement. Also play around with repetition “the best story tellers will repeat the same line throughout a story to build  senses of familiarity, of excitement” “Slides are no different”. I made the slide look the way it does because it shows my personality and how I’m in the dark all alone in space with nowhere to go, surrounded in a empty space of darkness. “Make it visual” understood and remembered “One slide one point” Don’t be afraid to tell your visual story over many frames”Empty space” It could be a good thing, take a chance. Let tell you sometimes in life you must take chances so that way you learn from your mistakes. Pay attention to the design of it.I also made this slide look the way it does because it shows the questions people have about the world we live in and if there is any other life out there, because so many people believe it is impossible that we are the only living being because we are only one galaxy out of billions. I was influenced by this decision when I had countless amounts of questions about the universe, the voyager makes me always think about the day it will be found by another civilization and they will get to learn about our languages and lives on earth. I heard that the one language every world in outer space knows is Math and this will be the way we will communicate with the other world if there are any.