Media fluency

One slide work (1)
Hello everyone its very nice to meet you, My name is Ivan and I hope you find my slide very unique like me. You will probably wonder why I chose to fill it head to toe with images and not much color and I made the text box red and the text white because I wanted it to stick out. That is because I focused more on finding things that I think show me. First I want to explain the cyanide and happiness this is to show that I love to make jokes and that I am a funny guy. That was not my original idea I was trying to find something appropriate and still funny but the only thing I could find was that. The big thing you all must be wander is ‘’ why does he have a giraffe in his slide ? ’’ this is because has a joke my parents like to call me a camel or giraffe because of how tall I am and I’ve learn to love it and accept it as how I am viewed by my parents and love them for it. Because it shows where I got my humor from. Then to the right of it ( or left I don’t know when I present this ) is one of my most favorite comic books the DEATH of SUPERMAN. It’s my favorite because Superman is my #1 hero and reading the comic really made me sad to see him go out. But he was taken down by someone who beat him with only strength and no brain the unkillable, death personified, the man the legend DOOMSDAY. He is also my most favorite villains for killing Superman and being known for being a danger to all EXISTS. The Xbox is there because that's what I like to play on ( I’m not a micro fan I like both the playstation and Xbox I just play on my Xbox more ). Next to it is one of my new favorite game to play ‘’DOOM’’. It’s the best action game I ever played with battling demons, having crazy power ups that change the fight to your favor. But the very best part is gruesome satisfying finishers you can do when they are stunned. The final thing I want to address is the three things from anime that I added to the slide. I did this because I like to watch anime for the imagination put into the shows and the fun characters and story. But importantly the fights. I’ll quickly talk about dragon ball super, It’s a continuation to the dragon ball z series and is really good and is expanding the lore of the series, Next is the pink bomb itself ‘’KILLER QUEEN’’. It comes from a show called jojo’s bizarre adventures and is a ‘’stand’’ which is a invisible partners curtin people have and have crazy abilities. His move is pretty crazy it is able to turn anything it touches into a bomb and set it off with a switch in its left hand. Later it's able to set back time for a hour and with help of another ‘’stand’’ able to make air nukes I am not even joking. The last one is from a very dark anime called berserk and it's like game of thrones but before game of thrones was made and been going on for a long time. The image is of the main protagonist in his Berserk armor which makes him faster and stronger but it doesn't heal him is keeps him from falling apart and could kill him if he's not to careful. That was my slide and I hope you found it fun and interesting.