Media Fluency

rasa tech slide

After doing research on the elements of design, I learned that I needed to keep my slide simple but eye catching. From my research I learned that to do that I needed to have few focal points but still have contrast and texture. I started my slide with a background, but I had to make sure that I did not violate any copyright laws. To do that, I went to google and searched blue backgrounds, clicked on images, search tools, then usage rights. After clicking on usage rights I selected labeled for noncommercial reuse, and picked my background with  gradation of different values of blue. Once I had my background I Inserted a variety of pictures connected to my me magazine. When inserting my pictures I wanted to add shape, so I cropped my pictures into ovals. Looking at my slide, it looked plain, so I added text and a title to my slide. I had to make sure the text was short, large and contrasted with my background color. However my slide still had blank spaces. To fill those spaces, I decided to add a few more shapes to my slide.

The final outcome was simple and eye catching just how I wanted it to be. With just a few simple steps you can create a slide that will give the effect you want.