Media Fluency

me slide- assirem hosni

Assirem Hosni

My slide is a symbolic representation of me. As you noticed there is a variety  of different colors shapes and sizes. Each different color , shape, and placement of certain objects  on the image  significant and or symbol who I am. There are many things that play into this picture that portray the type of  person I am. To start off something that you notice you are looking at because it is centered right in the middle of the profile. This figure is made out of shapes and different colors.  The figure is placed on top of a background of many shapes and colors as well. Something that also is very vivid is that the figure has more bright colors that harmonize together for example  like yellow, blue,and white and that contrasts from the background with dark negative colors like black and red. The colors in the figure symbol my personality of being full of happiness peace, confidence, healthy and etc. The reason why is contrasting from the background with the negative colors that symbolize depression, sadness, anger, evil, and fear is because I always in a way try to stay positive keeping myself from all the negative things that are germinated from others and society. Now also the shapes that the figure is made out of represents a lot about me as well. The figure that I'd made out of shapes like circles and square . These symbolize power , energy , perfection and completeness and honestly. IN the background that the figure that symbolizes me stands above is full of triangles,  in the symbolism world, triangles symbolize tension and conflict. Also another thing that i added into my slide was space. The figure that portrays me in the center of the page has a space between the shapes to give off positive vibes however in the background all the shapes are all over one another to portray negative vibe.  So overall the reason to why the locations of the colors and shapes and sizes are placed where they are placed because I wanted to represent the differences I see in myself and the different characteristics in my personality  compared to what I try to separate myself from my surroundings .