Monarchy

I had much trouble with this topic, mostly due to thinking of the identity as a small part of what I wanted to say. The examples given in my class involving the topic were not values or instances that I necessarily cared about. I wanted to connect the idea of monarchy having to be judged by society in order to be acknowledged and valued for their identity. With the grade I received in my paper, I see that I didn't connect that strongly enough. Hopefully enough, in the podcast I focused on that more. ​

My podcast had to do with the idea of monarchy and identity. Living in the US, I am someone that is not for the idea of a monarchy run government in the 21st Century. With the increase of press revolving around royal families (mostly the Windsors), I have asked why we still praise the ground they walk on, even in the US. This conversation with my family acknowledges that and the problems that young kids face with, regarding the love of monarchy. Enjoy! 
Podcast

Jun-Jie Zou (Student 2017)
Jun-Jie Zou

I really like your topic choice. I really like how you interviewed your family, it gave more than one perspective. I really like how your interview wasn't all that formal. It was more like a regular conversation/talk. I think the audio can be a little better.