Monoluge:DOPE by Naseem Hameid

It really wasnt my fault, I mean some of it was and some of it was just coincidental. At least my mom ain’t find my gun in my bag, I would have been all types of done. Instead I just got kicked out.

That is allll over, now the streets are my home from the chinese place to the end of the block. It always plays in mind. I was standing right there in my room, I was just chillin in bed, talking on the phone. That’s when I heard it, my brother rated me out he snitched on his older brother that both bought him a bike and a skateboard.

Apparently, it was quote unquote peer pressure, I didn't believe him at all. He said before I left that he was scared, yea ok that's what he said when dad died. Was’t scared when he said it to mo-no wait his mom. To me this reason was not even that big of a deal, what she saw like 4 small baggies of weed big deal! I hate her so much she is so protective and always wants to do things her way and whatever happens good or bad she takes it out her kids like what is wrong with you. She acts like smoking weed is bad anyway it really is not, and besides she used to smoke it everyday no matter what, so why can’t I?

Well that's all over like I said my new home is the streets. But if she comes back begging me to come back to the house I’m going to expose her. She acts like I know nothing. You're probably wondering what I am talking about, well ever since my dad died she was addicted to drugs and she has always been looking around for money trying to always buy some. I remember I walked into her room at like 4 in the morning watching her bout to overdose, that's when I stepped in and tried to help. Yet if she saw me smoking she would have just said to stop no but when I see her doing something worse I actually help her and step in, something she will never do for me. I guess the only bright side of this is that I actually tried to stop her and wanted to help, not just kick my child out the house for 4 small baggies. Well now it’s all about making bread on the street and survivin.

But what if doesn’t work out or what if something happens, I don’t know what to do maan. What if I start rappin. Naw I’m not Ice Cube or Eazy-E. I gotta start sellin more weed. You know what makes me so much more mad, the fact that she had the nerve to ask me why I smoke it. But then again its for a good reason or at least I think it's a really good reason. I smoke it cause all the pain that I ever had goes away all my headaches all the pain from one day. Wait that was really good. I smoke it cause all the pain that I ever had goes away all my headaches all the pain from one day I remember all I used to do was wear the same lay the kids I went to school with used to always hate but at the end of the day I was worryin bout the price, cause I was the one bouta pay, ok. I could really make it if I try. Damn I really wish I coulda went back, I guess she really doesn’t want me around anymore.