Moriah Lahr's Emulation Handbook: The Testament

Brooklin Johnson-Coles (Student 2021)
Brooklin Johnson-Coles

I loved your layout it was super professional and clear. You also did a wonderful job incorporating your 3rd element in your scene. The adjectives really popped out and allowed me to take the child seriously. Great work!

Londyn Edwards (Student 2021)
Londyn Edwards

The elements mentioned in the handbook were excellently used in the emulation scene. You could clearly see the linear plot line, change in point of view, and how adjectives affected the tone of the emulation. I liked that your design was consistent depending upon which part of the element you were writing. I also thought that putting the titles of the sections in different colors, fonts, or sizes was very useful as a reader. Great job Moriah!

Ari Burstein (Student 2021)
Ari Burstein

You do an excellent job of giving backstory in your emulation without being too blatant about it. Your format and layout design is very appealing to the reader and strengthens your handbook. Good work.

Randy Le (Student 2021)
Randy Le

I like how you distinguished the quotes in a way that sounds out from the other text on the page. In addition, I also find that the overall design is very clean and the annotations explain your emulated scene very well. Good job!