Mother

Mother

(Walks out of a corner store, shocked and sad) This can’t be happening! (starts to cry)He’s my precious child, he’s my love and joy, He’s my Noah. He can’t die, not like this. Please God he’s only 12, please don’t take him. He has so much to live for. Please Noah, we still need to go to Japan, remember? You said you wanted to go. Please Noah, if you come back to me I’ll buy you anything you want and take you wherever you want to go. Please Noah, I was Just in the corner store buying your favorite snacks for you. Please just come back, I’ll do anything to have you back. (go down to her knees)Please Noah, Please, Please(says this a little bit quieter), Please(says it even quieter), Please(murmurs)… (everything goes quiet).

(wiping her tears)He’s not coming back. My baby boy Noah has died from a stupid heart diseases that was suppose to be cured by now.You know what? I am going to text the doctor that was suppose to save my boy. (stands up and pulls out her phone) you f***ing liar! You told me that his heart would’ve been cured by now, then why has he died. This is all your fault. And send. (Phone dings)Oh it’s him. (shock)

(reading the text message)WHAT! He would’ve been cured by now, but Noah didn’t take his medication?! Why didn’t he take his medication? Does he hate me? Please Noah tell me what have I done. Please, why did you stop taking your medication? You were so close to having a normal life again. Why did you give up on life? (everything goes quiet again). You know what, Noah deserves to die. That’s what you get for not taking your medication.  And all you are a little punk. (angrily)Even before you got your heart disease all you were was a needy little brat that didn’t appreciate anything.  (throws the snacks on the ground)For example you always just stand there and ask questions or distract me when I’m working and so I don’t get my work done. And my boss almost fired me because I keep handing in important work in late. Also when I bring food to the table all you would do is complain because you don’t want to eat it or you don’t like it. Also that time at Disneyland you yelled at me for not buying you an ice cream cone. And the same thing happened at the beach. I don’t even know why I spent money on your ungrateful little punk ass. (yells)I wish I never had you. (everything go quiet once again) (shock)

Oh God, what I have I done. How could I say those things. How could I call myself a mother after all those terrible things that I said. (goes down to her knees again and picks up the snacks on the ground) (starts to cry) I am sorry. I hope you could find forgiveness in you heart to forgive this terrible mother. Noah I am sorry.