Musical Instrument Blog #1

​Guitar

You play the guitar by using a pick or your fingers. It basically consist of strings and your just plucking them with the pick or your fingers. When the string is plucked from the guitar the string vibrates and it causes a sound wave. The sound waves move down the guitar till it hits the guitar's bridge which is basically where the stings are attached, and from the there the top vibrates, from there the inside of the guitar, the walls bounce out and from there creates a note from the sound waves.
When you change the note of a guitar you change the position of where you fingers and the pick originally are at, at that moment. You have to pluck different strings in order to change the note. The guitar is shaped like a spatula in a way. It is shaped that way because the strings which are towards the top in flat like a handle and starts to get thicker towards the bottom and to me it seems and looks like a spatula in a way. I can create sound by applying vibrations when I pluck the string and from there is causes sound waves and creates a note. You can change the sound by plucking a different string. I feel like energy is being released and from there the vibration moves and forms sound waves.I pretty much knew all of this and knew it would occur this way.
acoustic_anatomy_small
acoustic_anatomy_small