my emulation handbook

Brooklin Johnson-Coles (Student 2021)
Brooklin Johnson-Coles

I really enjoyed your design layout! It really helped to follow everything because the layout and colors were the same. It was very bright and inviting. In addition, your scene was very intriguing, it had all of the necessary elements.

Kavina Davis (Student 2021)
Kavina Davis

I really liked how overall this was just organized and In line! you were able to keep everything brief, summarized, and organized all at the same time! keep up the good work! :)

Nickell Caesar (Student 2021)
Nickell Caesar

I really enjoyed the twist at the end of your scene, you made it seem as if it was someone finding the dead body of someone they cared for when it was actually the main character that killed the person. This was a very interesting scene.

Nile Shareef-Trudeau (Student 2021)
Nile Shareef-Trudeau

Your scene is amazing. You included all of the elements you addressed and more. I think this scene did a great job of making the reader question it. Constantly making their own conclusions because there are so many possibilities as to what could be going on. You leave it open for the reader, then finally come in with what is truly going on. This makes for a very great story!