My Life -Kankoue Folly

Life of me

Script

My slide is really bland and it has a soccer ball on a field as the background if I’m being honest all I did was try to make my slide as similar to the ikea sign and works with the idea that the fonts should be large and the picture should be the words which creates less words.

Reflection

After my presentation I got some critique from my classmates. For the most part they talked about how to make my slide better by making the fonts a different color. Then they said to try make them into one line.  Ms.Hull told me to try to make my font color match those of the ball so I tried to do all these things in my new slide. At first I didn't really want to make the changes to the slide but then I did what my classmates suggested. When I compared it to my old one and I decided that the edited version is better.  The updated version might not reach simplicity but it got closer to reaching it in my opinion. The research is the main benefactor to this project. Without the research I think my project would be worse than it was before. The research made me rethink many things I did ,for example writing less and letting the picture be my words.My main source for creating this slide is the ikea sign that is what I focused on the most because I saw it dragged the viewers attention without having too much in it. This project thought me many things and that is something I appreciate about this project.