My Mother: Identity and Belonging Podcast

My podcast centers on an interview with my mother, ​and how she feels about Identity and Belonging. Being a first generation immigrant, and having lived and studied in a couple of different countries, I wanted to get her take specifically on national identity and how she felt like she belonged.

(Edit: This is the new, working link)
(Double Edit: The file below is the same thing)

https://www.soundtrap.com/play/4HfN8lJITuOCtTWXkpUA8g/my-mother-podcast/

I had a lot of goals coming into this project. One of them was to get to know my mother better, and to find out more about her as a person. I wanted to know more about her past, and although the podcast doesn't go into it, we had a good discussion about her past and things I never knew about her before. I also wanted to know what she thought about Identity and Belonging, both being important topics. In addition to those big goals, I also wanted to make a high quality podcast and get some experience with audio editing.

I would like to come back to this project in the future, use a better microphone, and just in general boost the production value of this piece. I would also like to go more in depth on some pieces of the topic in the interview, and I would like to guide my mother more so I know what I'm working with and there are less pauses or deviations.
Felix's song #6