My perspective drawing_Hunt

When starting off this project we started off with boxes. These boxes helped up with three-d perspective drawing so that we know how to start off with the room. Once we knew how to do that we started drawing doors and objects in our room. In order to do that we learned how to use our vanishing points so that the objects will be done correctly and cross through our vanishing point. Our class learned that only two types of lines could be used when doing this which are vertical and horizontal. With knowing this we were free from using any other lines. In order to do this project we had to draw the walls of our room starting from one wall which would be our main wall. 

The things that were easy to learn was putting each object and making sure that they go through the vanishing point as well as figuring out how to make the tiles of the ceiling.

What was difficult when making this art assignment was drawing straight lines for me as well as making things look three-d.

Jaccar Garcia-What makes Jaccar's drawing successful is that her lines are straight and her drawing is centered correctly. All of her objects go through the vanishing point, too.

0404111004
0404111004