My Slide!

My name is Amirah Bolling. My favorite color is pink and has been that since day 1. My favorite animal is a Cheetah, so I love cheetah print. My bestfriends are Courtney, Tatyana and Nakwan. My play big sister is Alexis. I met these girls in middle school(besides tatyana). I really love these girls with all my heart. They have been there from day 1 and I dont think they are going anywhere soon.

My bestfriend thats a boy is Jaron. I know we have not nown eachother for that long but this is my Diary I tell him everything and he gives me advice. My celebrity crush is Jaden Smith. I have loved Jaden Smith forever just becuase My mom loved his father (Will Smith) I really love music. Some of my favorite artist are Big Sean, Chris Brown, Rihanna, Rita Ora, OMG Girlz and Jhene Aiko. These artist really stand out to me because its all different types of music. These are not all of the artist that I love though. I attend Science Leadership Academy. The best High-School in Philadelphia in my opinion. Most people that I hang out with in my grade are Pilar, Imani, Jada, Gabby and Brit Brat. I feel like I can trust these girls. They already know so much about me and I love them dearly already.

boop boop
boop boop