My Slide Remix

All about me slide  (1)
In my critique, I learned that I need to make my slide more cohesive. I also learned that my slide would be a lot better if the colors were more focused. I changed my slide to a color cohesive color palette of black and blue. I kept my name exciting but made it more simple as I only used two colors. I kept my leg symbol as it fit with my color scheme, but took out the flower as it didn’t go with the overall vibe of the slide. The new flower I added was all black and a very simple drawing, with kept it matching with the other designs. I made sure all my drawings were transparent so that they didn’t have a background that would take the focus off of the important parts of the slide.
A problem I had with my other slide was the font. The fonts didn’t go together and didn’t make sense with the theme. This time I kept the font very simple and clean. I changed the quote I used because I thought that this one - that comes from Frida Kahlo - would work better and also look better on the slide. I used shadowing with my title, to keep it interesting and create a 3D effect to make the slide look less flat.
My research told me that less is more. I tried to convey that by keeping my slide within only 2 colors and just having a white background. My research also told me to use a color palette. I choose black and blue because they are a classic pair, I made the background white to help the colors pop. The sources were presentation zen and entrepreneur.com. They both said to keep the focus on the important parts of the slide, which I tried to do.