My Stamp

When I was first giving this assignment of creating a stamp that represent me I had thought of many different. In order to get my ideas straight I wrote words that described me the best like caring, "colorful" and many more. Now my stamp has two words representing it since the two words, that were nice and mean, just fit me. Sometimes I can a mean friend or one of the most caring when I know you need someone. I now needed a drawing that can represent those two things. Eventually I thought of the picture you see down below which is half the angel and demon and when I thought of it I just knew it was perfect. Since in our assignment we had to show negative and positive that's what I did when I finished drawing but I was having a problem. I was able to show positive space but I was not able to show negative space. I looked around me and saw how my other peers had done their artwork with the negative space making me able to know how to show negative space in my drawing. Afterward I cut the construction paper as best as I could and created the artwork you see down below. It's very important for you to be able to show that negative and positive space because when you contrast your art you bring out more feelings and catch viewer's eye with the you contrast it.
stamp
stamp