My Tech Slide :)

In my previous slide, I didn't make the font big enough. I realized my slide wasn't really interesting and didn't describe me at all. looking at other peoples projects, and watching videos on how I can keep the audience interested, I understood how I could change it, and make it better. plus more pictures. these pictures are based on what I love, which is writing, and how it expresses and represents me. I shortened the wording because I didn't need to type a whole paragraph about why writing was so important to me. also, I took Ms. Hull's advice on shortening words but giving meaning. For my new slide, I added a picture of a desk full of messy papers in the background, to make it seem like pictures and stuff was on it, like a messy writer's desk. I tried my best to make sure this quick to read, so nobody wouldn't have to complain and say it was too long. For design, I learned to make the font bigger, so that people could see, and like the contrast from it. overall, I learned how to capture the viewer's attention, by putting big words in it, and adding pictures and quotes for people to read and view.

Kavina Davis Tech Project (4)