Mystery of the Economy

I am choosing this type issue because I think I should know what government  invested into my money. But not only me but also all people should know. Also to better my self in the world to not make the same mistake some American did with our economy

Their are still things I don’t know like why is it so messed now and who is to blame? There are things people post on the Internet like government dose this with our money and that but I can’t tell if it’s real or not. Its just 1 big rumor going around.

So far in my research about this topic I have l learned is the economy of the United States is the world's largest national economy.  The U.S. economy also maintains a very high level of output per capita. In 2009, it was estimated to have a   per  capita of $46,381, the 6th highest in the world. The U.S is the largest trading nation in the world. Its three largest trading partners as of 2010 are Canada, China and Mexico. That’s all I know the basic of what they do.

I still need to find the basic of what they do but I know I wont have ahorzation to all  people manage to slip some info out but I will  do more work on  my research .