Nashby's World of 100 Analysis!

Look at me! First to post from this class! OH YEAH!

Continents- I was pretty close when it came to the class averages, however for certain continents like North America and Asia, I was really off. I expected that out of 100 people more people would be from different continents, and that it would be more spread out and diverse but that's not the case. I know that more people would be from Asia, but not as significant as the correct answer portrays.Screen Shot 2012-02-09 at 10.24.14 AM

Religion

Languages

Analysis

I was most accurate when it came to languages because I figured that most of the people would speak chinese just because of the size of Asia. I also figured that a majority of the people would speak languages that were not listed. The world is a big place and there were only ten languages presented to me, so if the one hundred people were to be diverse, they would speak a variety of languages. I was most inaccurate when it came to religion, I think. Most likely because I figured a vast majority of the people would be Christian. I went in with a naive mindset and ignored the rest of the religions. I was most shocked with the continents. First being, that the least amount of people would be coming from North America. I'm not sure why, perhaps because North America isn't as large as the other continents listed. Canada and the US are the only two countries while the rest of the continents have several countries with thousands of cities! I was pretty on spot with a majority of my predictions because I went in with an open mind.