No Justice, No Peace

This video wasn’t difficult to make. Yes, it took time, patience, and effort, but it was an opportunity to put the thoughts that have been circulating in my mind for the past few months, into words and pictures. I made this video for this contest because it was a project for school, and while it did have a due date, it didn’t feel like something I was being forced to do, but more of something enjoyable. I first outlined what I wanted to talk about in my video, wrote my script, found the pictures I wanted to use (both off of the internet and my phone), and then slowly began putting it all together. I rerecorded my audio dozens of times, trying to fit everything I had to say into two minutes. I also had to edit my script multiple times so that it was the perfect length and smooth enough for me to read. I love writing, and I love writing about what I am passionate about, so this contest felt like the perfect chance to not only be doing school work that I enjoy but also doing something that will get my voice and message heard. This piece means way more to me than what I thought it would. I’ve spent hours upon hours on it, and I’m honestly really proud of how it turned out. I’m really happy with the way it came together and I loved watching it change from a small idea into something that I can watch and be proud of. Hopefully, you feel somewhat the same and love it as much as I do - I really did put my heart and soul into this video.

Sania Galloway (Student 2024)
Sania Galloway

I like seeing all the things I've seen all year through your view. You were there seeing things first hand and it is so cool how you desribed your experience and how you felt about it.

Adrie Young (Student 2024)
Adrie Young

This project is so powerful because while you were able to talk about a big issue as a whole, you added personal experiences as well. This makes the story much more impactful, and it's really well done.

Kara Clapper (Student 2024)
Kara Clapper

Your video was pout together so well and the script combined with all the photos you took and got from the internet really combined well together to make an amazing piece. Great job!!