No More Room In Hell

No more room in hell is a podcast dedicated to the book The Color Purple. I this episode we touch on the jarring relationship between the narrator and the main male figure of this novel. This book is not for those with a faint heart.

https://www.wevideo.com/view/2921594927

Kylie, Mehki, Naja

Evin Ortiz (Student 2023)
Evin Ortiz

I like how yall communicate with each other throughout the podcast its very good and I feel like th chemistry that you guys have is very impressive.

Evin Ortiz (Student 2023)
Evin Ortiz

Abigail Singleton (Student 2023)
Abigail Singleton

This podcast was very well organized, the music in the beginning of the podcast isn't over powering and the volume is perfect. I like how clear your introduction was, especially when introducing yourselves. I love how you guys let each other speak and didn't over talk each other, it was very refreshing. You all did a very great job analyzing religion and religious beliefs, and also your analysis of the structure of the book was detailed and engaging.

Luccas Fonseca (Student 2023)
Luccas Fonseca

I appreciate the music in the beginning, very soothing. Your voice's are at the perfect volume, not too low and not too high. Your podcast doesn't feel forced, it's like you didn't plan for it. You just started recording and thoughts came to mind. You guys mention the book a lot but I wish there were quotes and page numbers mentioned. I also was hoping to hear about the author's intent in that book but it was barely touched. I liked the connections to the Bible and how some other people pick and choose what to listen to.