No raising the voting age

It’s almost time to begin to take action.  I’ve gather the information and the motivation, now all that is left is to put the plan into motion to make sure they do not lower the drinking age too 25.  After finding out a lot of information, I have come to the conclusion that the best way to reach the senate is through rallies and demonstrations.  I chose this because I’ve seen other forms of gaining attention in action, such as petitions, phone calls and emails, and I know from personal experience that using such methods in this situation would only delay the process.

The 1st thing I plan to do is spread the word about my cause.  There can’t be a rally if people don’t know what they’re rallying for.  The second thing I need to do is draw the attention of the media.  Although some people may disagree with this at first, any publicity is good Publicity. The next thing I would do is search for a good time and date to have the rally and where.  There are many factors for this so I need to think carefully.  Because my father knows Mayor Nutter, I might be able to get him to support me or help me in some manner when doing this for real. As time marches on the  and the days for until this project insues, im growing more anxious for the day to arrive.