Noahs Spanish Tutorial

Introduction

For this Spanish project we made an Imovie. First we wanted to show the Spanish alphabet just in case your friend does not know it. The alphabet will become something you automatically will know, and make learning Spanish a little bit easier. Next we will make a tutorial for your friend to understand the AR, IR and ER present and past tense. Then we showed how to order food and after viewing it anyone will be able to do it. We’re also showing how to conjugate some of the words that we were using in the skit. The words are conjugated in the past tense.

In the project we are proud of the finished product. When we first started we didn’t have a clue as to what to write for a script or where to began. Arriving at the goals we set for our selves was hard in the beginning but we pulled together and started of things of ideas and writing our goals down. Every so often we went back to check if we were meeting the goals we set. We are especially proud of our finished project because we know how long it took u to come up with an idea that meet the goals we set. If we were to do this differently if we were giving a chance to start the project over, we would make a different script. The only question we have is why did he go to Spain not knowing one bit of Spanish.